An Address to the United Nations Security Council - 1978
Commonwealth Prime Ministers Conference Melbourne, Australia, 14-10-81
- Factual Presentation of the Settler regime and its effects on th people of Zimbabwe (then Southern Rhodesia)
- Rejection of the internal settlement scheme.
- The first attendance of the newly independent state at the conference
- Expression of gratitude to the Heads of States, Governments and people of the Commonwealth for the help to Zimbabwe during the armed struggle.
- Honour done to Zimbabwe by being asked to reply to the welcome address on behalf of the other Prime Ministers present.
Product cannot be returned once delivered
You need to login to make a review