Print speed black: Normal:Up to 43 ppm
(Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
Print quality black (best) Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 175,000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
Recommended monthly page volume 3000 to 12,000
Recommended monthly page volume note
HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
Print technology Laser
Processor speed 800 MHz
Print languages HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e (HP PCL 5e driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v1.4)
Display 4-line LCD (color text and graphics)
Heavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed
- Print at rapid speeds of up to 45 ppm on a variety of paper types. Plus, you can now print from the sleep mode quicker than before, thanks to Instant-on Technology.1
- Manage workflow with intuitive features right on the printer using 4-line colour control panel and get quick prints from a flash drive.
- Produce high print volumes with low maintenance.Additional 500-sheet paper tray with automatictwo-sided printing, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray and optional paper capacity up to 3,100 sheets.2
- Get optimal performance with an original HP LaserJet cartridge (All-in-One), and easy-to-replace with one-door access and improved acoustics with noise reduction measures.
Outstanding energy and paper savings
- Cut energy use as much as 45%, compared to a majority of competing laser printers.3Reduce energy use even more, using HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.4
- Get centralised access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console.5
- Trim paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.2
- Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners.6
Secure printing with minimal intervention
- Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control.7
- Efficiently manage security in environments with many devices with HP Web Jetadmin. HP EcoSmart Console and Fleet deliver real-time performance information and end-to-end solutions. Add new printers without hassle with HP Universal Print Driver.
- Expand your network without compromising security.The IPv6 protocol lets you easily expand network of IP addresses while IPSec security provides fast authentication.
- Manage compliance and security issues across your business using the HP Imaging and Printing Security Center.
Extend capabilities and print from mobile devices.
- Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers using HP FutureSmart Firmware, and do more with your investment.
- Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint.8
- Print files using your USB storage accessory without sending them from your computer with walk-up USB printing.
- Enjoy more efficient network with 10/100 Ethernet networking
Product can be returned within 48 hours of delivery
You need to login to make a review