- The L210 All-in-One (AiO) printer is compactly designed to take up lesser space than its predecessor, so that you won't have to worry about finding space for it.
Superb Savings and Page Yield
- The L210 uses Epson's genuine ink bottles, which cost RM20 per bottle, to let you enjoy ultra high page yields of up to 4,000 pages (black) at very low running costs. It also features Epson's fast ink top-up technology for easy mess-free refills with two features:
The purpose-built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. The Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle.
Superb Print Speed
- With an improved printing speed of up to 27 ppm for black and 15 ppm for colour, you can enjoy up to two times the performance of its predecessor.
One Touch Scan and Copy
- The L210 gives you the added convenience of scan and copy functions. With its precision 600 dpi x 1200 dpi sensor, the scans are sharp and clear while draft mode copies are completed in just 5 seconds for black and 10 seconds for colour.
Unsurpassed Print Quality
- The L210 is equipped with Epson's proprietary Micro Piezo™ print head driving a high resolution of 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi that delivers exceptional prints for both text and images.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
- Enjoy warranty coverage of one year or 15,000 prints, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer and freedom from worries over its maintenance.
Partners in Perfection
Epson specialty media is developed to complement Epson genuine inks to produce exceptionally high quality prints.
Epson genuine inks are designed specifically to work with your Epson printer to deliver long lasting prints.
||Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734 6 Pages/min Monochrome, 3 Pages/min Color
Printing Speed 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper), 15 Pages/min Color (plain paper 75 g/m²), 27 Pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²)
Colours Magenta, Yellow, Cyan, Black
Printing Method On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
Nozzle Configuration 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
Minimum Droplet Size 3 pl
Ink Technology Dye Ink
Printing Resolution 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
||Number of paper trays 1
Paper Formats A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, HLT, User defined, Legal
Output Tray Capacity 30 Sheets
Paper Tray Capacity 50 Sheets Standard, 50 Sheets Maximum, 10 Photo Sheets
||Scanning Resolution 600 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
Output formats PDF
Scanner type Contact image sensor (CIS)
||Power Supply 220V
Energy Use ENERGY STAR® qualified, 13 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 1.5 Watt (sleep mode)
Supply Voltage AC 100 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz
Sound Power Operation: 5.2 B (A)
Sound Pressure Operation: 37 dB (A)
||Noise Level 5.2 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode - 37 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
Product cannot be returned once delivered
You need to login to make a review