just goes faster!
The difference between defeat and victory can be measured in milliseconds. That's why we've equipped H97-PRO GAMER with networking technology that puts your frags first!
Intel® Gigabit Ethernet
The very latest Intel® Gigabit Ethernet means faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of communicating directly with Intel CPUs and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor's workload, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay!
2X-faster UDP game-data performance
ASUS engineers used IxChariot, an independent network-assessment test tool, to determine just how much quicker Intel Gigabit Ethernet deals with the UDP data packets that are vital for responsive gaming. The results are in — and with H97-PRO GAMER your game-data packets flow up to two times (2X) faster!
GameFirst II with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology adds even more lag-reducing support, with an EZ Mode that lets you lower lag with no expert knowledge – by up to eight times (8X)! If you're a tweaker, use Advanced Mode for hardcore controls.
||Intel Socket 1150 for the 5th/New 4th/4th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
Supports Intel 22 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
4 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 1600/1333 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel chipset limitation, DDR3 1600 MHz and higher memory modules on XMP mode will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR3 1600 Mhz.
||Intel H97 chipset :
1 x SATA Express port, compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA and PCIE mode)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Supports Intel Smart Response Technology, Intel Rapid Start Technology, Intel Smart Connect Technology
||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
||SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 2
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 115 dB SNR stereo playback output
- High-fidelity audio OP AMP(s)
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- ELNA premium audio capacitors
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar II
Intel I218V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), featuring GAMEFIRST II
Gigabit Intel LAN Connection- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) appliance
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode, black) *1
2 x PCIe x1
3 x PCI
Intel H97 chipset :
6 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
Intel H97 chipset :
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 6 at mid-board
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo p
Product can be returned within 48 hours of delivery
You need to login to make a review