The JM1600KLN-2G is a 256M x 64bits DDR3-1600 unbuffered DIMM. The JM1600KLN-2G consists of 8pcs
256Mx8bits DDR3 SDRAMs in FBGA packages and a 2048 bits serial EEPROM on a 240-pin printed circuit
board. The JM1600KLN-2G is a Dual In-Line Memory Module and is intended for mounting into 240-pin edge
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible
on both edges of DQS. Range of operation frequencies, programmable latencies allow the same device to be
useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
• RoHS compliant products.
• JEDEC standard 1.5V ± 0.075V Power supply
• VDDQ=1.5V ± 0.075V
• Clock Freq: 800MHZ for 1600Mb/s/Pin.
• Programmable CAS Latency: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
• Programmable Additive Latency (Posted /CAS): 0, CL-2 or CL-1 clock
• Programmable /CAS Write Latency (CWL) = 8
• 8 bit pre-fetch
• Bi-directional Differential Data-Strobe
• Internal calibration through ZQ pin
• On Die Termination with ODT pin
• Serial presence detect with EEPROM
• Asynchronous reset
Product can be returned within 48 hours of delivery
You need to login to make a review