Print speed black: Normal:Up to 33 ppm
(Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
First page out (ready) Black: As fast as 8 sec
Print quality black (best) Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 50,000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
Recommended monthly page volume 750 to 3000 pages
Recommended monthly page volume note
HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
Print technology Laser
Processor speed 800 MHz
Print languages HP PCL 5e, HP PCL 6, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, direct PDF (v 1.7) printing
Display 8.89 cm touchscreen control panel, CGD (Colour Graphic Display)
Stay productive and boost business with wireless networking and impressive mobility.
- Set up and share anywhere in the office with wireless connectivity2,3. Configure networking fast1,6.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint3,7. Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™8.
- Send files from a mobile device directly to your printer using HP wireless direct printing1,9.
- Save paper with automatic two-sided printing10. Get fast print speeds up to 33 ppm A4 and a first page out in less than 8 seconds11.
Experience web-connected ease of use.
- Use business apps and the 8.89 cm (3.5-inch) colour touchscreen to access and print from the web4,5, e.g. with Google Docs ©2012 Google.
- Install your printer fast – there's no CD required with HP Smart Install12.
- Manage workflow with intuitive features right on the printer. A convenient USB port enables printing directly from a flash drive4.
- Easily control your print environment and save IT time and costs – HP Web Jetadmin helps you monitor equipment and increase uptime.
Enjoy professional-quality output for a great value.
- Produce professional-quality business documents with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- Get peace of mind with trusted HP LaserJet reliability and consistent print quality from the first to the last page.
- Save time with easy-to-install Original HP cartridges, and save money with optional high-capacity cartridges designed for frequent printing13.
- Do more with a 300-sheet paper capacity (800-sheets total with optional 500-sheet tray).
Reduce your environmental impact.
- Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t14.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners15.
- Reduce packaging waste: Original HP toner cartridge HP 80A ships in the printer.
Product can be returned within 48 hours of delivery
You need to login to make a review