The N150 Wireless Access Point, model TEW-650AP, is designed to create a scalable high speed wireless n network or connect a wired device to an existing wireless network. Use multiple 150 Mbps Wireless N Access Points together to expand your network using Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), Repeater, and AP Client modes.
Expand a wireless network without new cabling by connecting multiple access points wirelessly with Wireless Distribution Service (WDS) technology. Use AP Client mode to connect devices such as game consoles, computers, and digital video recorders (DVR) to your wireless network. Advanced encryption protects valuable data and WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes video and audio packets. Create up to four unique wireless networks (SSIDs) with their own respective security and access thresholds. A convenient on/off power switch protects the access point when powering down.
- Compact high performance wireless n access point
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN port
- 1 x detachable antenna
- WPS button
- On/off power switch (EU version)
- High-speed data rates of up to 150 Mbps with IEEE 802.11n*
- Functions in Access Point (AP) or Access Point Client (wireless adapter) mode
- In Access Point mode: expand a wireless network using Repeater mode (listed as AP Mode Support) or Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) mode for wireless bridging applications
- Based on IEEE 802.11n technology and compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects wireless clients at the push of a button
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) supported
- MAC filter feature for added security (AP mode)
- Broadcast up to 4 SSIDs with different wireless encryption
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS (AP mode only) and WPA/WPA2-PSK
- Quick and easy setup wizard supports Windows 7/Vista/XP Operating Systems
- Indoor coverage up to 100 meters (328ft.)*
- Outdoor coverage up to 300 meters (984ft.)*
- 3-year limited warranty
*Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions.
Product cannot be returned once delivered
You need to login to make a review